Your brain needs vitamins as much as your car needs fuel and oil. Do something good for yourself and give your brain all the precious vitamins it needs! To help you with that we have created 3 delicious smoothie recipes to revive your brain’s superpowers!
Blueberries are rich in fiber and antioxidants plus quite low in calories. Without no doubt, blueberries are also very good for your brains health.
What You’ll need:
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup coconut or almond milk
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2/3 blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 large strawberries (frozen)
- Add everything into a blender and blend until smooth. You can add more milk if you want the consistency to be thinner.
Apple and Pear Brainkickstarter-Smoothie
Looking for a healthy way to start the day? This smoothie is a good choice! Red apples contain a memory-boosting phytochemical called anthocyanin and believe us – your brain loves vitamins!
What You’ll need:
- 1 medium pear (cored and chopped)
- 1/2 cup of old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 medium red apple (cored and chopped)
- Pinch of nutmeg
- First, add the oats into a blender and blend until they are finely chopped.
- Next, add the remaining ingredients and blend for 2 minutes. You can add more milk if the consistency is too thick.
Strawberry and Banana Brainpower-Smoothie
A delicious and easy to make smoothie that will be ready in 5 minutes. Need some power as quickly as possible? Go for it!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 banana (peeled and roughly chopped)
- 1 tsp. honey
- 250g strawberries (hulled)
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 medium banana (peeled and chopped)
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- Add everything into a blender and blend until smooth.